The internet is part of our lives now and most young people connect via the internet - this is fine as it allows global connection and is a great source of information (as can be TV). But what about the pleasure of hands on reading and enjoying real books? Computer games can be great for fun, r read-more...
- Developing decision making and problem solving skills can help your children tackle real life issues with confidence
- Are TV, Computer games and Social websites preventing our children discovering the joy of reading?
- Should we encourage our children to see themselves as a winner?
- Building self confidence in children. Do positive parents produce balanced confident kids?
- Top Tip For Bringing Up Happy Confident Children
- How Can We Boost Childrens Body Self Confidence
- How to protect your child from bullying at school – Tips for parents of bullies
- Is it important to build your child’s natural enthusiasm?
- Is our celebrity culture to blame for increasing Body Image Concerns and Eating Disorders in our children?
- Is it important to give children unconditional love?